Monday, September 09, 2013

Mini Beauty Haul - Feat. Rimmel & Impulse.

I have been on a little spending ban this week, but yesterday I decided to pick up a few Christmas presents. I know, it's early, but I like to start around this time of the year so when December comes I can relax whilst everyone else goes crazy. Good plan? Anyway, whilst out I also popped into a few shops and picked up some new beauty products. 
Impulse Sprays in 'Sweet Smile' & 'Tease'
I got a handful of these sprays last year for my birthday and fell in love with two of the scents, but couldn't for the life of me remember their names, until yesterday! I rediscovered my favourite Impulse sprays and couldn't really say no as they were buy 1 get 1 half price. So altogether I paid around £1.50 for them.

Rimmel Waterproof Gel Liner in 'Aubergine'
I picked up this gel liner from the pound shop. I wasn't really going to buy it because it's purple, but I thought for £1 I'd give it a go. So far, we're not getting along. But I am rubbish at applying eyeliner anyway, so I might get the hand of it eventually.

Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Translucent'
I finally bought it! I've been wanting to get this for months as you guys seem to love it so much and my Natural Collection one was getting old. So I took the plunge and picked this up for around £4.00 from Asda. I can't wait to see what the fuss is about.

And that is my little haul. I'm planning another ban this weekend, but who knows if that will go to plan! I'm a beauty blogger, what can I say?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x