Thursday, September 12, 2013

FOTD - Put Your Hands Up Make 'Em Touch.

I haven't been anywhere today. I haven't even changed out of my pajamas. But I got a little bored earlier and felt a bit like crap, so I decided to put my 'face' on to try and make me feel a bit better. Then I just happened to take some pictures and decided to do a little FOTD post....
Here is the end result. 
For a change and to brighten up my face a little bit, I added in some bright pink lipstick, which didn't look that bad, imho. 
What do you think? 
Here are the products that were used:
L'Oreal's True Match Foundation in 'Rose Ivory'
Rimmel Waterproof Gel Liner in 'Aubergine'
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Oxford St Fuschia'
Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder
MUA's Blusher in 'Cupcake'
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. You definitely suit that colour lipstick. :)


    Maxine, xx
    theblondeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...