Friday, September 27, 2013

What I Got For My Birthday.

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Firstly, I had my birthday on Saturday. Then the rest of the week has been taken up by some family drama, but I finally uploaded my birthday present pictures! It may look like there's a lot here.....but they're from my mum, dad and boyfriend, so it's not like I'm spoilt ;o)




And because Alex knows I'm a big HP fan, I finally got this book :)

It definitely wasn't the best birthday I've had but I enjoyed the present part of it!
Laura x

6 comments:

  1. What lovely presents, hope you had a lovely day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Meh, it was alright x

      Delete
  2. I ADORE One Day, I don't think I've ever cried so much at a film (except maybe the Lion King, but awwh Mufasa). I honestly lay in a ball for about 2 hours hysterically sobbing. :)

    Maxine, xx
    theblondeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I knew the movie was said to be sad, but OMG, did they have to do that at the end?! It annoyed me so much.

      Laura x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...