Thursday, September 05, 2013

Back 2 School Makeup Look.

I know a lot of you have returned to hell education this week and it got me thinking about makeup and the long drooling hours that I used to spend at college. I'd have to bob into the bathroom on break to touch up my foundation or my eyeliner and it became so bothersum, especially since I had to walk up and down 8 flights of stairs every day....

Anyhoo, I thought I'd put together a little 'back to school' make-up look for you guys.

For this look I chose the most simple products that I own:

Nivea's Express Hydration Primer
Maybelline's BB Cream
MUA's Blusher in 'Cupcake'
Natural Collection's Pressed Powder in 'Cool'
Clinique's Concealer in 'Fair'
MUA's Eyeliner in 'Rich Brown'
Collection 2000's Extreme Felt Tip Liner
Rimmel's Moisture Renew in 'Dreamy'

I didn't use anything on my eyes besides eyeliner and mascara because from experience eyeshadows are a pain in the butt and never last long for me without creasing and fading away after a few hours. So I kept it simple, making the eyeliner the feature on my face.


What do you think? What's your favourite back-to-school look?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...