Thursday, August 01, 2013

Technology Is Definitely Not A Friend Of Mine....

Hello lovelies!

I just wanted to do a little post to tell you all that I won't be posting for a few days. On Monday night my laptop decided to conk out on me and I can't afford to get it fixed (£220 for a new graphics card!), so I probably won't be able to post any new reviews or anything until I either a) get a new laptop up and running b) can get my photos and personal items off of my old laptop or c) decide to steal Alex's laptop from him.

So I just wanted to post and say I've not abandoned my blog, but as always with me, technology has yet again become a pain in my butt.

I'll hopefully be back blogging soon, but until then, feel free to check out my most popular posts and have a rummage through the past year's rambles :)

Laura x

Update 18/8: I got a new laptop! It's on Windows 8 so I'm still trying to make my way around it. But yay for having my own laptop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x