Wednesday, 21 August 2013

~*~*Skincare Tag*~*~

Hello lovelies!
I found this tag over at Jess' blog and thought I'd give it a go as I'm a big fan of taking care of my skin. I think if you start early in your life, you'll have great skin when you're older - or so my mum keeps telling me. 


Describe your skincare routine in 5 words...
Cleanse. Exfoliate. Tone. Moisturise. Consistent.

What's your skin type?
Combination, which is an absolute pain in the butt. My forehead/nose/chin get oily throughout the day and my cheeks and the edges of my nose regularly get quite dry. So I can't win.

What's your favourite skincare product?
Garnier's Anti-Blackhead Pore Wash is definitely my favourite product, it's the best wash I've used and I'll keep using it because I know that it works for my skin.

Top blemish zapper?
It's a tie between two: 
1: Clean & Clear's Spot Treatment. 
2: Toothpaste (just a dab).


Face wipes - yay or nay?
Yay. I know they're a bit looked down on by some beauty bloggers, but I think they work great to cleanse off any make-up or oil on my face. Some even have moisturising ingredients in them now, so they're definitely a yay for me.

Toner - yay or nay?
Can I say both? I use a toner every day, but I don't really see any difference in my skin when I've used it. The three essentials in skin care is known to be cleanse, tone and moisture, so I figure the person that came up with that thought that toner was a big deal and so, I shall tone! 

High end skincare or high end makeup?
I am pretty much a high street junkie. I don't like high end products that much. Often enough the high street products are just as good as high end ones just with half the price tag. If I had the money I think I'd spend it on high end skin care though, as I'm content with my high street make-up.

What's the most unusual skincare product you've tried?
The snake serum that came with a Glossybox last year. I have no idea what the hype was around it, I found it to be quite rubbish if I'm honest. But it was a nice treat to try it out.

You're in a French pharmacy and can only pick one item - what is it?
Since the only French product I've heard of is Bioderma, I'd probably go with that.

Tell us your top skincare tip(s)
Drink plenty of water. Cleane, tone & moisturise every day. Exfoliate.

I tag -
Char
Maxine

Feel free to tag yourselves!
Laura x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x