Monday, 5 August 2013

NOTD - Splatter Nails.

Hello lovelies!
Whilst I was waiting for my 'new' laptop to arrive, I had some spare time to mess around with my nails again. I haven't really done much with them for a while as I don't have the right tools to even attempt a good design, but Saturday morning left me bored and willing to try anything to cure said boredom.

So, I rummaged through my make-up brushes, found one that I wasn't planning to use and decided to use it as a nail art brush instead (genius!). After some thinking I decided on a simple, yet really pretty, paint splatter look....and this is how it turned out:



I used MUA's Natural Days as my base and then picked a mix of three different colours to splash over the top. I chose Rimmel London's Instyle Coral, Sky Green and MUA's Pistacio Ice Cream.

I poured a few drops of each polish onto a used crisp packet (aren't I glamorous?) and dabbed each colour onto my nails. After they had dried, I applied Sally Hansen's clear top coat to make sure that the polish didn't chip off.

And voila! Simple, but very pretty!
What do you think?

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x