Saturday, August 17, 2013

NOTD Updates.

Hello lovelies!
The upside to having no laptop for two weeks was that I watched four seasons of Castle, which I wouldn't have done had I had a laptop. I also went bowling for the first time with Alex and his family and I wasn't that bad at it, if I'm honest. Granted I picked the lightest ball almost every time, but I did nearly win the second game, Alex's dad is just lucky -.- It was a really fun night with Alebongo, but I will win next time :)

 I've been painting my nails a lot more lately (as I mentioned in my previous post) and I thought I would post the pictures here and show you guys my amazing creativity (if only) and see what you think. I'm still learning how to worth with my new nail art pens, but points for trying, eh?


And that is my crazy fortnight of nail painting. I haven't been bothered much by my nails in recent months, but I've really enjoyed getting back into it.

What are your best nail designs?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...