Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Currently I'm....#3

Hello lovelies!
I cannot believe it has been a month (and seven days) since I last blogged a 'Currently I'm....' post. I cannot believe that in three days it will be September, where has this year gone? Anyhoo, on with the post :)


Reading:
I am now reading a book by a fictional writer; 'Heat Wave' by Richard Castle. I'm just over half way through so far and find it to be exactly like the show (Castle), which is why I think I'm enjoying it so much. It's like reading a script from one of the episodes, except the characters are called different names (I call them by their show names, Raley-Ryan, Ochoa-Esposito...etc). It's good so far...another book to add to my Goodreads challenge.

Loving:
Nivea's Express Hydration Primer. It is amazing, it's the best product I've tried in ages. I'll have a post up about it soon, so keep a look out if you've been thinking of trying it.

Enjoying:
I've been thinking about Christmas a lot lately. I know it might sound weird to some, but I really enjoy the run up to Christmas and enjoy thinking about it. I know that we're just going into September, but I begin my Christmas shopping around this time, so I get that lovely, warm, fuzzy feeling early :)

Craving:
I did a post the other day about my current crave for New Looks Inspire range dresses. They are all so gorgeous, I keep looking at them online and trying to convince my mum to buy me them, but it's not working.

Watching:
For the past few weeks I've been obsessed with Castle and have watched four full seasons and am now on season five. Alex and I have just finished watching season six of That 70s Show, so now I've got to wait until my birthday for the last two seasons.

Wearing:
I've reverted back to wearing my jeans. I hate the feel of them on now because I'm so used to wearing dresses and shorts, but with the weather turning I don't think that they're appropriate right now.

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...