Sunday, July 28, 2013

~*~*Ultimate Summer Driving Playlist*~*~

Hello lovelies!
The nice folk over at Money Supermarket are running another great competition. A competition that is for all you music lovers out there! To be in with a chance of winning £20 and/or an Ipad, all you have to do is type up your Ultimate Summer Driving Playlist. I have an eclectic taste in music, but these are some of my favourite songs right now and are all great for travelling in the car to. I don't drive yet, but they are great to mime along to in the back of the car....pretending to be in a music video, no? Just me?


Well, I love music, always have, always will, but even in my short lifetime we've seen the CD ('compact disc' for all the young'uns) get thrown to the back of the drawers and the ever expanding technology of today create the iPod. I love my iPod, but I do love to burn off a good playlist now and again....so here's the one I recently burnt off:

Ultimate Summer Driving Playlist:


Adam Lambert - If I Had You
Bethany Joy Lenz - Halo

The Killers - Runaways
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
78Violet - Hothouse
Cary Brothers - Ride
Bonnie Dune - Sea Sick
Foghat - Slow Ride
NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye
Brandon Flowers - Crossfire
Christian Kane - Fast Car
Maroon 5 - One More Night
Paramore - Fast In My Car


All of these songs are on my list of favourites to listen to when in the car. They are all great songs and they give you a good feeling when you listen to them. Definitely check them out if you haven't heard them before!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x