Sunday, 21 July 2013

REVIEW | HAIR | Tangle Teezer Dupe.

Hello lovelies!
For the longest time I have wanted to try out a tangle teezer. I've seen them around and about on blogs for months, but I could never bring myself to dig into my purse and unload £10 on what is essentially, a brush. BUT, being the bargain hunter that I am, I was recently in Pound Stretcher with my family and saw, to my complete amazement, a TANGLE TEEZER! or to be more precise Tangle Attack: Deluxe Hair Detangler.

This was stood all alone on the shelf (waiting for me, of course) when I was looking on -what they call a- beauty section and I was hesitant to buy it because as usual there wasn't a price tag on it, but I took it to the counter and I bought my very first tangle teezer for £1. Yep, 100 little pennies. Bargain, right?


Well, at first, I didn't get the hype around tangle teezers, I didn't understand how something with different bristle lengths could make a change to how it combs through the hair. But....I was wrong. I popped in the shower when I got home and tested out my new hair toy. To my surprise, it glided through my hair with no problems; one minute I had tangled wet hair, the next smooth de-knotted hair that hadn't been yanked to hell trying to brush through it. I was one happy bunny! 


I absolutely adore the design of the brush. It's so simple and it comes with it's very own little case to keep it clean, plus it's small enough pop into your handbag!


I don't know whether there are any more of these in as I haven't popped back to Pound Stretcher for a while, but if you've been comtemplating picking one of these up, definitely have a look in there first.

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x