Sunday, July 07, 2013

MyVoucherCodes Summer Style Savers Challenge!

Hello lovelies!
The folks over at My Voucher Codes are running a competition (that ends tonight!) with three chances of winning a prize. 1st prize - £300. 2nd prize - £200. 3rd prize - £100. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to create an outfit under £100, post it onto your blog and email your entry and a photo to: competition@myvouchercodes.co.uk. Simple.

Here is my entry for the competition:


The Peter Pan collared bird print top is by New Look and I've had my eye on this for a while now. I added it into this outfit because I think it's a gorgeous blouse, it's really feminine and very pretty and I think it looks lovely with the black skater skirt, which is from George @ Asda. I added in the bird belt (also from George @ Asda) to give the skirt a bit more of detail and bring the outfit together. Satchel bags are making a comeback, right? I thought this floral patterned bag from New Look would be pretty against the blouse. I think a bag is essential for the Summer, especially when you need to be carrying a bottle of water around with you! I didn't want to add in heels or wedges for this outfit because I wanted it to be an outfit of comfort and I think trainers are the most comfortable shoes on the planet. I added some white canvas shoes because I thought they would be a nice match for the blouse. These shoes are from George @ Asda. Finally, I thought as it's Summer, I would add a pop of colour in the form of a red lipstick by Accessorize from Superdrug. 

And that is my outfit, which comes in at £53.93! I told you I was a bargain hunter :)

The competition ends tonight, so get those entries in fast!
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x