Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Bit of an Instagram Update.

Hello lovelies!
I thought since I haven't done an Instagram post in a while, I'd just do a little update. I've not really been posting that many photos lately, so these are the most recent ones from the past few weeks or so. 



Alex saw this shirt in Asda and bought it for HIMSELF, instead of me. Tut, tut.
Just an updated selfie of....myself, obviously.


My cousin brought his twins to our house while he helped my dad make a fence
and they started helping them out by handing them nails....it was sooo cute :)


I didn't like this dress when I got it, but I'm warming to it now.
This is my fav moisturiser for the Summer. It's definitely helping combat my combo skin.


Alex has a friend in Toby. He's a bit mental......Toby, not Alex.
& finally just a picture of the pretty Summer sky.

And that is the lot. If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, you can find me here :)
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x