Sunday, June 30, 2013

REVIEW | Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth Plus.

Hello lovelies!
My nails are a pain in the butt. I grow them out, they get all lovely and long.....then all of a sudden they snap off! I've been taking multi-vitamins for a few years to try and strengthen them, but I can't really see a change in them. So, I had a look on Fragrance Direct and came across this by Sally Hansen:
Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth Plus is a nourishing clear polish to help fortify and protect your nails so that they can grow. It contains Vitamins A, C & E with Soy Protein, which helps to strengthen weak, brittle nails and protect them from breaking or splitting. I've been using this for about three months now and my nails are a lot healthier; they don't break as much and they seem to grow a lot quicker and I end up with lovely long, strong nails that don't split after a few days.
I love this stuff. It's by far the best thing I've tried out on my nails, it works wonders and for just 99p, I'd definitely recommend that you pop over to Fragrance Direct and pick up a pot :)

Laura x

P.S. Remember to follow me on Bloglovin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...