Saturday, June 29, 2013

REVIEW | Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks.

Hello lovelies!
I've developed quite an obsession with Rimmel's Moisture Renew lipsticks lately. After I found them in the pound shop, there was no stopping me from buying them (well, the ones I liked). So, far though I've only been able to find four that I like:
Left to right - 
100 Dreamy, 130 Oxford St. Fuchsia, 720 Notting Hill Nude & 820 Cherrylicious.

100 Dreamy; a nice neutral shade with a bit of shimmer to it.
130 Oxford St. Fuchsia; a bright, almost neon, pink.
720 Notting Hill Nude; a pink toned neutral colour.
820 Cherrylicious; a deep pink/purple colour.

I really love the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks, the colours are lovely and the feel of them is really nice on the lips. As the name of the lipsticks suggests, these really do add some moisture to the lips, other lipsticks I've tried have dried out my lips, but these are a nice treat. The only downside to them is that the colour doesn't last too long on the lips, I'd definitely recommend you to carry it in your bag for touch ups during the day. Besides that though, these are the best lipsticks that I have tried. If you're lucky enough to find them in your local poundshop, definitely  try and bag a few, if you're not then pop over to Fragrance Direct!

What's your favourite lipstick?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...