Tuesday, 4 June 2013

REVIEW | MUA Nail Polish Haul.

Hello lovelies!
Now, who hasn't been out buying the new MUA nail polishes? Be honest. I love the new design of them. As someone who's never owned an Essie bottle of nail polish these are a really nice new addiction to my collection. The bottles are super cute and the shades are all really pretty and I think they will be lovely for when Summer finally hits us.
As you can see the colours that I picked up are: Natural Days, Bold Blue, Ameretto Crush, Pistacio Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt. As these are currently on a 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug, I plan on picking up a few more shades, but these five were my favourites in the collection. 
They are all lovely colours. The formula is okay, it's not thick and it's not really thin, but you do need two coats for a good finish. I've had mine done for two days now (in the above colours) and they have been fine. They only just chipped today after I took a shower, so their staying power isn't too bad. For £1 each you really can't complain, they're lovely!

What shades have you picked up?
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. From the picture on their website, I was expecting Amaretto Crush to be a peach colour! How strange haha. I really need to pick up Frozen Yoghurt, that's the last MUA shade I'm lusting after :D

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that too, but it comes off quite pink for me, which is a bit weird. I still need to pick up the other colours, which ones do you like best? x

      Delete
  2. I have way too many of these nail polishes! Lush Lilac is a really lovely shade as is bold blue. I like them all really, the 3 for 2 offers appealed to me slightly too much!

    Hannah @ Squidoodles & oodles xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to pick the other colours up, but it's so true, they're too nice to leave in the shop :)

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x