Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm back || Day 8 & 9.

Hello lovelies!
I know I've been absent for a few days, but I'm back and ready to blog! I don't have many reviews scheduled because I can't seem to get batteries for my camera and my iPhone quality isn't that good, but I do have a hair dye review coming up as I dyed my hair again yesterday, so keep a look out for that if you're interested. 

Also, I've been hooked on watching One Tree Hill. I'm currently nearing the end of season three and I don't think there's been an episode these past few nights where I haven't cried and the last episode pushed it a lot. RIP Keith. It's such a great show, but Dan Scott has definitely gone straight to the top of my 'most hated TV show characters' list. What a d-bag! 

Anyhoo, I thought I'd pop in days 8 & 9 of the 30 day challenge that I was suppose to be doing, so here ya go:

8. What are 5 passions you have?


Music.
I have always had a passion for music. Even when I was little I took in the songs that my mum and dad played and love them even to this day ('Everything I do' by Bryan Adams, for example). Music has always been something that's helped me through rough times and, to sound corny, it spoke to me. Back when I had no friends and I spent most of my life in my bedroom, music gave me answers to my problems more than any person could. So I'm definitely passionate about it now and I probably will be all my life.

Equality.
I grew up around racist people and people who were homophobic and it just makes me sick that we're still at that place in the world. I thought we would have all grown up and stopped being ignorant by now, but thankfully there's people like me out there that think there's nothing wrong being gay or having a different skin colour. Maybe, everyone will catch up sooner or later.


Life.
I'm not deluded and I realise that life can be total bullshit at times, but I really want to get the most out of it. I want to experience everything and anything. When I old and grey, I want to be able to say that I lived not just existed.


Travelling.
I want to see the world. The only thing that's stopping me from doing that is money, if I had a lump sum of money in my bank account I don't think I'd be sat here writing this from the table in the house that I've spent my 20 years of life. I'd be off exploring. I want to see so many places, it's just a bit obvious to me that I probably won't, but I'll be grateful to go anywhere.


Being a parent.
No. No. I haven't popped a kid out overnight. Don't worry. But I am looking forward to becoming a mum one day. Right now, I see no point in bringing a child into this world, not with all the hate that's going on, but in the future if things get better and people stop being ignorant about everything, maybe the time will come. 



9. List 5 people who have influenced you and describe how.

Uhm, I'm not really sure. Besides my parents the only people that have had an influence on me are probably singers or actresses. Especially the women that sing and talk about accepting yourself and being happy with who you are.

Singers like Christina Aguilera, Pink and Kelly Clarkson really influenced me to accept myself and not compare myself to other girls. Whereas bands like Simple Plan helped me to understand that we're not alone in our feelings and there's other people dealing with the same things.



Marilyn Monroe also influences me a little bit because she was absolutely beautiful, yet she felt insecure about herself and wasn't happy (even though she was accepted by society). Being a big girl and not really being accepted by society and how they *think* someone should look, knowing that she was insecure about herself kinda makes me feel okay with how I am.

Until later,
Laura x


1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x