Sunday, June 23, 2013

REVIEW | Dainty Doll's Purple Hills.

Hello lovelies!
During one of my recent trips into Poundland I came across a couple of Dainty Doll eyeshadows. I did a little double take when I saw the packaging as I wasn't expecting to see them in there, like ever, but I was excited to buy some! Annoyingly though, after opening almost every box, it turned out that there was only two different shades either an emerald green or a plum purple shade. Not being one for green eyeshadows, I bought the purple one:
The first thing that strikes you about this product is the packaging for this brand. It's extremely cute and feminine and looks great on display..... Amazingly for me, the packaging was in perfect condition, the eyeshadow was untouched and the mirror wasn't broken, so definitely a good find for me :) 
This particular eyeshadow is called 'Purple Hills' and is a gorgeous grape colour. I haven't actually tried it on my eyes yet, but I wanted to swatch it for you guys anyway. You can see that it is a really lovely colour and it is well pigmented for such a small pot. I, personally, think that this will look fab smudged together with a nice nude shadow.

Fragrance Direct stock a couple of the Dainty Doll eyeshadows (£1.99), but they don't currently have this one in, but you can check them out here or pop into your local Poundland, you might just get lucky!
Laura x

5 comments:

  1. I love the dainty doll products, I've got a few blushes from them and I've stolen my sisters concealer a few times and they're gorgeous.

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple blushers too, they're lovely. Especially the Money Talks one, it's a nice bronzer, but it matches my skin tone nicely :)

      Delete
  2. This looks gorgeous. I'm a big fan of the Dainty Doll blushes. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the blushers! Not keen on their foundation :)

      Delete
  3. I love my Dainty Doll products! I'll have to look for a nude colour! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x