Monday, 24 June 2013

Clothing Wishlist || New Look & George.

I haven't done a clothing wishlist in what seems like forever, so I thought I'd pop a few items up on here that I've seen lately and loved! New Look & George have both gotten some gorgeous clothes in for the summer and I, literally, want them all. So....y'know, if you want to donate some pennies to this poor blogger, I'd be grateful (I kid, I kid!)
These are all gorgeous, right? I've gotten into collared tops lately and when I saw these two I really wanted them. The 'Shell Pink Bird Top' is from New Look and is £17.99, which is a little steep for one top, but it's lovely and I hope it drops in price soon! The 'Dork Sweatshirt' is from George @ Asda and is £12.00, which isn't too bad for a something I know I'd get a lot of use out of as it's thin enough for summer and thick enough for winter, so this is definitely an item I want to buy, asap. The 'High Waisted Shorts' are from New Look and are £16.99, which again for me is a little pricey, but I've been wearing the crap out of the one pair that I own, so these would be a great new addition to my 'wardrobe'. The 'Spot Print Tie Top' is from George and is £8.00, which is more like my budget. I bought the mustard coloured one the other day and love it, so I'd love to add this one to my collection. The 'Hooded Denim Gilet' is from George, also and is £16.00. I love this because it reminds me of 90's fashion and I think it's really nice for the summer, teamed up with a skater dress or skirt.

And that's my lot....so far. As you all might know I'm a plus sized girly, so the New Look clothing is from their 'Inspire' range which ranges from size 8-32. The George clothing is available in sizes 8-24.

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post.
    I only just found your blog this morning and I love it.
    I also nominated you for a liebster award.
    http://talesofbeautypast.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/tag-liebster-award.html

    -Dani x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I'll pop over now :) x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x