Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Au Revoir GFC; A Repost || Follow me

Hello lovelies!
So it appears that us bloggers *worst* fear is going to commence sometime within the next few weeks, so I thought I'd post again and remind you lovely lot where you can follow me. If you still want to, obviously, I'm not forcing you to, but you can if you want to *puppy dog eyes*. 
So, GFC is going, for real this time, and I don't want to lose all my followers and I really don't want to lose the blogs that I've gotten so used to reading and loving. I've imported all my favourite blogs over to Bloglovin', so why don't you guys do the same? It's pretty simple all you really need is to create your own account (you probably already have one, right?) and then import them over to there from Google Friend Connect, you can do that by following the instructions below:

click Google Reader then 'Import from Google Reader'
give Bloglovin' your permission and 
voila, you are now connected with all your fave blogs via Bloglovin'. 

It's not the best platform, in my opinion anyway, I must prefer the GFC format,
but what you gonna do? But, if you are wanting to stay up to date with Pale Girl Reviews, here are my links:


Feel free to leave your links below, chances are I'm already following you, but it's good to check. 
I'd LOVE it if you did the same for me!

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I've been dreading this...it's coming around fast isn't it!

    I'm following you on BlogLovin already so I won't be missing any of your posts :)

    Katie xo

    kehmrb13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish it wasn't going, but what you gonna do? :(

      Thank you!

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x