Wednesday, 5 June 2013

30 Day Challenge || Day 3.

Hello lovelies!
How are you all? Can you believe it's only Wednesday? 
I don't know about you, but June seems to be dragging and it's only just started. Anyhoo, I thought I would get caught up with my 30 Day Challenge posts since I forgot to post yesterday. I'm currently watching 'Bones' and hoping Booths mum doesn't come back in to it, I hate her.....
Anyway:

3. Describe your relationship with your parents.


My relationship is really good with my parents. I'm quite lucky to be able to say that they are also like my best friends. They let me know when I've made a mistake, but they let me make them so that I can learn and move on. We don't have a typical parent-kid relationship, we talk about anything to each other and it's very rare that we ever fall out it. I'm really lucky to even have both my parents together after twenty years of them being married and I remember that every day. I don't know who or where I'd be if I didn't have them as my parents, it's thanks to them that I am who I am and I wouldn't really change that at all. I love you millions, mum & dad x

Until later,
Laura x

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x