Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Tiny Bedroom Tour.

Hello lovelies!
Today, whilst being lazy and trying to avoid the muggy weather, I decided to take some pictures of my room to make a blog post. I've seen a couple of bedroom tour posts in the past and really enjoyed seeing how you guys decorate your personal space, so I thought 'why not do my own?' and here we are. I should state first off that my room is really small, but full of things, so excuse the chaos!
Last year I went on holiday with Alex and when I came home my mum and dad had redecorated my bedroom. I was planning to do it when I got back, but as usual they jumped in and did it for me, so when I got home this is how my room looked. It's crazy how much a like my own taste is to my mum's, I wanted to do my walls purple and white with bits of lime in there and the wallpaper and the canvases were picked out by her. I love it. It's not a usual mix of colour, but I think it looks pretty great. 

Bits: Alex and my mum are to blame for the ever expanding pillow collection that you can see :)
I'm a big fan of The Big Bang Theory, so getting them for my yearly calendar was a no brainer.




As you can see from this picture, my bedroom is kinda stuck in my teenage years. I'm going to be twenty this year, but I really don't want to 'grow up' when it comes to my bedroom. I can't stand boring, plain bedrooms and I'm not planning to mature with my bedroom style just yet.

Bits: I'm a big fan of Adam Lambert and I absolutely love the Rolling Stone magazine cover he was on, so I bought the poster and it's been on my wall for three years now. I love it.
My little 'box' area is just a dumping ground for dvds, books and cds. With my room being tiny, I can barely fit anything in it, so this area is mainly for the things I know I'll watch/read/listen to in the near future. As you can see on the left, it also is home to my make-up and skin care stuff. 
With this little area, I was going for a cool photo collage thing, but it didn't work out....it's nice to look at though and see my loved ones on the wall :)

So, that concludes are really bad post showing you guys my bedroom. I know it's not the 'normal' kind of style you'd find on here, but my room's different and messy and I like it like that.

Laura x

4 comments:

  1. I love the purple and the lime together, especially the canvases!
    Your room is lovely and cosy :D

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your room! The way the pics are displayed are lush
    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x