Friday, May 10, 2013

Tag || Would You Rather.....

Hello lovelies!
I found another tag post! I know, I've done quite a few in recent months, but I feel that it breaks up all the beauty reviews and changes things up a bit. This one is entitled, 'Would You Rather'....



1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Oooh, I love my mascara and eyeliners....not so much lipsticks/lip glosses. But I suppose I'd rather lose my palettes and eyeshadows since I rarely take the time to apply it any way. I love messing around with different colours, but my glasses cover up my eyes, so I don't see the point in spending that much time on them.


2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Uhm.....even though I'd love to have Rapunzel hair, I think I'd chop it all off, at least that way I'd get to grow it out again.
3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink cheeks suit me a lot more that coral cheeks, but I do think that coral make-up is really pretty.

4) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Probably clothes. Make-up tends to last me a long time, so a different outfit would be better to spend the money on.
5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Uhm....I couldn't even imagine applying lipstick as eyeliner, it'd be very messy and just, ugh, awful. Eyeliner as lipstick wouldn't be bad though. It's not like we don't use liners on our lips anyway.
6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I've never shopped in either and I don't really plan to. From what I've heard both are fairly expensive.
7) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip colour. When I wear eyeshadows I like to change it up now and again, I couldn't just use the same colour. Whereas with my lips, it wouldn't bother me too much.

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
We have summer in the UK? Whaat? Uhm, I love my winter clothes, so I'd probably wear them in summer. It'd be hot as hell, but what were fans made for. 
9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I like both, but I'd probably go with bright nails. Dark nails just make me look silly.

10) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
If we're talking skin care aswell as make-up, I'd rather give up my lip product. 
11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Definitely a messy bun, it's much prettier and looks really nice up. Ponytails really bore me and make my head look really round.....
12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never use lip gloss, easy answer.

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Couldn't I use a pencil instead? I hate the drawn on eye brow look.

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish. As much as I love my nail polishes, I couldn't go out in public looking like I do right now without my makeup on. My nails would be naked, but I'd be more confident.

What would you choose?
Laura x

7 comments:

  1. Not done a beauty tag before! think I might have a go at this one. Fabulous!

    Yorkshire Pud xx

    yorkshirepud123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have fun doing it :) x

      Delete
  2. I did this tag and loved it! A lot of your answers are the same as mine :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so guilty of having sharpie drawn on eyebrows! I wish mine would grow back - I'm way too tweezer happy! I like this tag, I think I might give it a go :)

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get tweezer happy too then end up looking ridiculous...if only I had the guts to get a proper wax :/ x

      Delete
  4. I love this tag! I posted it on my blog and linked it back to you :) xox

    http://www.glittertogold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x