Friday, 3 May 2013

Tag | Shopaholic Tag.

Hello lovelies! 
I was tagged a couple of days ago by the lovely Maxine to take part in the 'Shopaholic' Tag, I love being tagged in question posts, so thanks a lot lovely! I hope you enjoy the tag :)


Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Not really. I'm a window shopping shopaholic. I love having a tiny splurge now and again, but with my budget, I can't really go over board when I'm out. So, most of my shopping is in my head.

How would you classify your style?
I literally don't have any style. I mean, I know what's in fashion and what the trends are, but with me being the size that I am, I know I couldn't pull any of the trends off. Plus the people that design today's trend, don't exactly have big girls in mind, do they? My style is really just about comfort. You can normally find me in jeans/leggings or harem pants. When the weather warms up, you may even find me in a dress.

What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?


If I've got some extra cash, I'm usually in Superdrug looking for something on offer. I love Boots, too. But I find that some of their prices are a bit silly.

Where do you find the best deals?

Superdrug always seem to have something I like on offer, which is why you can usually find me in there. I love New Look when they have sales on too, otherwise I think their prices are a little steep. I'm always on the look of for good deals anywhere though, even if i've never been into a shop before and something's on sale, i'll have a little look.

What designer are you willing to splurge for?

To be honest, I'm not a designer label girl. If I like something I buy it, whether it's got a branded name or not. I couldn't care less. The one thing I would like though is a real pair of Converse, but after seeing dupes in Primark for under £10, I can't justify spending £40 on one pair of Converse. I suppose my mum's taught me well.


Do you have a go-to shopping outfit?
Not really. I wear what's comfortable. If I'm going out for the day, I'll definitely put on some tights/shorts or some harem pants, if we're just nipping out then I pop my jeans on.

What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)

Leggings. I would never wear them outside as my legs are on the chunky side and they don't look good in tight fit leggings, but they're the comfiest thing to wear when lounging round the house.

What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?

Jeans. I can never find any other type of trousers in my size that won't break my bank and I'm comfortable in when going outside. Asda are usually my go to for clothes, but even their coloured jeans have stopped at a size 18-20.

What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
I don't care. I don't have a style to begin with. I wear what I want, so it wouldn't bother me.

What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?

Although the above being said, I did love the maroon/berry colour trend from last year. I adore the colour and it went really nice with my skin tone and my hair....but, I'm still going to wear my hoodie and my blazer :)

Who is your fashion icon?
I don't really have one particular icon. I'll see a celeb like Demi Lovato or Hilary Duff wearing something and think 'oh, that's really cute' and I'll go out and keep an eye out for something similar. But I don't have one particular person.

Welp, I enjoyed that. I've not done a shopaholic tag before, so it was definitely a new little experience. I'm not sure who would enjoy doing this tag, so feel free to tag yourself!

Laura x

4 comments:

  1. reading this was like reading something i wrote! we're exactly the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it lovely! I loved your answers, especially the style one, I can totally relate!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x