Sunday, May 26, 2013

SOTMB || New shoes.

Hello lovelies!
Just a quick post for today to show off my new shoesies!
On first 'contact', I thought these flats were awful, but then I saw a girl walk past me wearing them and thought that they actually looked quite nice, so I decided to buy a pair. So you can definitely say, they were a spur of the moment buy!
They were only £4.00 from Primark, which is a rather good budget find for me. They had a couple of other pairs, but Primark's 6's are too small and their 7's are too big, but these ones seem to fit me perfectly!

Have you bought anything nice over the weekend?
Laura x

6 comments:

  1. I never look in the shoes section anymore!
    Think i need to start looking again these are lovely.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deffo should, they've got lots of flats on sale (don't know if yours will be the same) and quite a lot were £3 x

      Delete
  2. I love these! I haven't owned a pair of classic shape ballet flats in a while, I've been all over the 'slipper shoes' trend! I definitely need some pretty flats like these now :D

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to like them because, annoyingly, I have wide feet, so they usually don't fit me. But these a lovely :]

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I always stock up on cheap Primark shoes before the summer, they're perfect for just slipping on!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Primark aren't the best quality, but they're cheap and look nice on :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x