Wednesday, May 01, 2013

REVIEW | HAIR | Dove's Colour Radiance Leave In Conditioning Spray.

Hello lovelies!
I finally got my hair cut last Friday and it feels so much better. If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen just how long my hair had grown and getting a few inches chopped off felt amazing! It feels a lot fuller now and the dead ends are no where in sight, yay!

I made a promise to myself this year to take better care of my hair as it's just starting to fully grow back after my PCOS issues from five years ago and I don't want to cause any more damage to it if I can help it. So, I've been making sure to take extra care with products that I use too. Whilst in Superdrug I had a little look on their hair care aisle and saw this:
Dove's Colour Radiance Leave In Conditioning Spray. This spray really caught my attention because I love the Dove hair care brand and the science behind it really made me believe that it would work. It says on the back that it works on two different levels - one layer which contains Fibre Actives, which are proven to penetrate enter into each hair fibre and supply it with some much needed moisture. The other layer has a UV filter that prevents colour fade and damage from the sun. This leave in conditioning spray is lightweight enough to be used on both wet hair, after shampooing, and dry hair, in between washes, to add a boost of hydration and leave your hair shiny, silky and protected.
This is an amazing leave in conditioner. I use it after I've washed my hair to detangle it and every day after until I wash it again and it leaves my hair feeling super soft and looking shiny and healthy. Even when sprayed on dry hair it doesn't make the hair look or feel greasy or weighed down. I love the smell of this too, it's got the signature Dove brand smell which lingers on the hair for a really long time after spraying it on and its always nice getting a whiff of it throughout the day. I can't really comment on its colour fading prevention though as my most recent hair dye is already growing out and my awful roots are showing through. But I know I'll be re-dyeing it very soon, so I'll update it when I have.

All in all, I really can't fault the Dove brand or this leave in spray, it works wonders on my hair.  So, if you're looking for a leave in conditioner that works, definitely try this while its on offer.
Laura x 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh this sounds lovely! I'll have to give it a try. :)

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice. I actually prefer to the Aussie one I was using :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x