Saturday, May 18, 2013

REVIEW | Beauty Formula's Cucumber Clay Mask.

Hello lovelies!
I'm not a fanatic when it comes to face masks, I mean, I enjoy them now and again and think they do a great job with my skin, but there's too much messiness with them and I'm quite lazy (I know, how beauty blogger of me). But my skin's been needing some extra moisture these past few weeks with the weather not knowing what to do, so I had a look in the Bodycare shop and found this little gem by Beauty Formulas.
What it says on the 'tin':
This cucumber clay mask claims to work within just 3 minutes. It combines a balanced set of ingredients which provide a cleansing/toning action on the skin which draws out impurities and excess oil. It is enriched with Vitamin E (for it's antioxidant properties) and Panthenol (which provides 'penetrating' moisture to help stimulate the skin tissue for 
improved suppleness). This mask is suitable for all skin types, it's also paraben free and allergen free, so you're skin won't be irritated after using it.

It all sounds good, right? But does it work? Does it do anything for the skin? Well, good question. I've used this mask twice this week and I can honestly it's quite a good product. It leaves my face feeling soft and looking healthy. I haven't noticed much difference with my pores yet though, but I have only used it twice, so I'll just say 'no comment' for the time being.

For the application, I usually cleanse, spread the mask evenly over my face, focusing mostly on my nose, chin and forehead areas and then leave it to work it's magic. Even though the mask claims to work in just 3 minutes, I like to leave it on for at a good 15-20 minutes to really get it working. Whilst waiting for it to dry, I just relax, read a bit of a book, listen to music and breathe in the gorgeous smell of the mask. As the name suggests this product is made from cucumbers and it smells of cucumbers, which I find really nice and soothing. Some might find it odd, but I quite like it. The packaging is quite basic, but it's easier to dispense the product out without everything getting messy.

All in all, I'd definitely suggest you try this out. For what I paid for it (around £2), I really can't fault it at all. It's a really nice mask and it leaves my skin feeling great.

Have you tried this out? What did you think?
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! I love the smell cucumber :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really nice mask. Definitely worth a go :)

      Delete
  2. what a bargain, I love face masks but hate how messy individual sachets are. I think this kind of packaging makes them much easier to apply, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out in Bodycare. Great review :) x

    Stacey| Beautiful Solutions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x