Sunday, May 05, 2013

Personal | Happy Birthday To You.....

(I sung that in a Marilyn Monroe style way in my head.....just saying)

Hello lovelies!
Today's post isn't beauty related, it's boyfriend related, so expect a little bit of excess gushing!
Today (May 5th) marks the nineteenth birthday of my amazing boyfriend, Alexander.


We met when we were both sixteen at college and we started dating only a few months later. After being put together a lot in our travel and hospitality classes, we talked a lot and spent our lunch breaks together. I didn't expect those little moments to have turned into a two and a half year relationship, but I couldn't have planned it better. He's become the most important person in my life and he owns my heart, no doubt about.

So, happy birthday Mr, I know you've not had the best of birthdays throughout the years, 
but I hope today will be different. I love you <3

4 comments:

  1. You two look lovely together, I hope he has a great birthday!

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!
      Fingers crossed everything goes to plan :) x

      Delete
  2. aw, this so cute! Happy Birthday to your boyfriend & have a lovely day :)

    lots of love! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!
      He definitely had fun :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...