Friday, 24 May 2013

Nominated || Liebster Award!


Hello lovelies! My little blog got nominated for a Liebstar Award today by the lovely Hermione (love your name!) This is my 4th or 5th nomination and it flatters me every time! I don't know what you guys see in my blog, but thank you so much. Thank you, Hermione :)

So the rules for this awards are as follows:
1. Each nominee should answer the 11 questions given by the tagger.
2. Choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award to & link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go to their page and tell them about their nomination
5. No tag backs!



So, here are the questions that Hermione set for me:

1. What's your middle name and do you like it?
~ My middle name is Jade. I quite like it as it rolls off the tongue easy when people call me Laura Jade, but it's not a name I would have picked for myself.

2. F, Marry, Kill; Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas? 
~ Haha, kill a JoBro? I don't know if I could do that. So...F - Joe. Marry - Kevin. Let's say 'punch' - Nick.

3. Myspace or Bebo?
~ I haven't been on either for a long time, but definitely MySpace. Bebo seemed like a mess to me and I never really liked it as much as I did MySpace.

4. Would you rather live in England or Hawaii?
~ After watching Hawaii 5-0 and seeing how beautiful it is out there, I'd definitely take Hawaii over England any day.

5. You can only choose one for the rest of your life, Burger King or McDonalds?
~ McDonalds. I haven't been to either in a long time, but if I ever fancy it I always go for McDonald's.

6. Do you drive? And if so, how many attempts did it take to pass your test and how many minors did you receive, if no, are you learning/planning to learn?
~ I don't drive yet. I'm thinking about getting lessons this year, but the thought of it really intimidates me. My boyfriend's learning and he says it's a breeze, but I'm just a scared to try :(

7. Rain or shine?
~ Shine, as long as it's not too hot.

8. School or College?
~ School. It was easier and a lot more fun, college just dragged and everyone seemed to be competition with everyone.

9. How many siblings do you have?
~ I have 5 siblings. 4 half brothers and 1 half sister.

10. Can you play any instruments?
~ As much as it pains me to say, no I don't. I wish I could, but my stubby fingers could never reach any chords on a guitar :(

11. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
~ Team Jacob :)

My questions for you......
1. What's your favourite iPhone app?
2. Would you rather go on an adventure holiday or a holiday where you could relax on the beach?
3. What's your favourite nail polish?
4. What's your favourite television program?
5. Would you prefer a night in with a takeaway or a night out?
6. What website would you recommend I check out?
7. Have you ever watched One Tree Hill? If so, who's your favourite character?
8. What was the last: book you read, movie you watched, food you ate.
9. What's your favourite song right now?
10. Do you indulge in crappy Saturday night TV or do you go out?
11. Which brand do you always go for when you're looking for new make-up?

I nominate these lovely ladies:
Maxine @ Beauty, Beats & Books.
Victoria @ Victoria JaneX.
Char @ Hello There Sprinkles.
Rosie @ Rosie's Closet.

2 comments:

  1. Eee thank you so much Laura!
    I'll get writing mine now {:
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x