Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Everyday Makeup.

My make-up routine has changed quite a bit within the past few years. Before I started college in 2011, I only wore a bit of mascara and a bit of concealer. After I started college, after I saw all the girls with their pretty hair and makeup, I added foundation, eye liner and eyeshadows to my makeup bag. Normally, I stick to using the same make-up. As a creature of habit I find it hard to move away from something that I've used for a while, but just recently I've started incorporating some new products into my routine.
What I've Been Using:
Ready To Wear's Couture Powder Complexion Enhancer
Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Dreamy'
Mua's Hide & Conceal
Benefit's Bad Girl Lash Mascara (thanks Dani!)
Mua's Eyebrow Pencil in 'Brunette'
Mua's Eyeliner in 'Rich Brown'
Natural Collection's Pressed Powder in 'Neutral'
Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation in 'Light Porcelain'
Benefit's POREfessional (thanks Dani!)

All of these lovely products help me to achieve this simple, everyday natural look:

What products have you been loving lately?
Laura x

15 comments:

  1. You look really pretty :)
    The lipstick looks amazing :)

    Where did you get the Ready to wear couture powder complexion enhancer? looks amazing :)

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!

      It was passed down to me from my mum,
      but I think you can get it from ebay for around £20 x

      Delete
    2. You're welcome :)

      Cool :) Ill have a look on Ebay now :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. You look lovely! I was never a fan of that Benefit mascara though!

    conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame, I think it makes my lashes were lovely, I suppose not everything works well got everyone x

      Delete
  3. You look really pretty :)
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! Such a natural beauty :) love your look here x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much lovely :) x

      Delete
  5. loving this natural look! i tried with the same foundation but found it didn't really give me the coverage i need, but it look great on you, i'm envious!

    xo

    http://hdmxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you!

      I haven't done a full review on the foundation yet,
      but I agree, it doesn't give me the best coverage either x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...