Monday, May 20, 2013

Mini Beauty Haul Post.

Hello lovelies! How's everyone's weekend been? Mine wasn't too bad, I was feeling a bit down though, so I headed out on Saturday and bought a few bits to cheer me up....

Nothing too exciting, but bits that I'm really happy I picked up.
Polka Dot iPhone 4 Case
The case that I was using was falling to pieces and the magnet had fallen out inside, so I needed to get a new one asap as I am very protective of my iPhone. So, I went into Poundland on the hunt. Even though this was only £1 it's quite good quality, it looks cute and it protects my phone, so it saves on paying about £10 for one.

Skin System Toner
This is just a top up bottle. I've been using this for a couple of months now and I really like it. I haven't done a review on it yet, but keep an eye out.

MUA Nail Polishes
I think it's a bit cheeky that Mua have kinda stolen the Essie style bottles, but they're really cute anyway. I saw these in Superdrug and decided to pick a few colours up. I went with 'Natural Days' and 'Frozen Yogurt', which are two really lovely colours.

MUA BB All In One Cream
I mentioned this in my Mua Matte Perfect Foundation post here and I said that I was planning on picking it up and since Mua's make-up is on a 3 for 2 offer right now, I got it with my nail polishes. I've tried this once today and I'm not too impressed, I'll pop a review up soon.

Chit Chat Gel Eyeliner
I suck at applying eyeliner, but I've never used a gel liner before, so when I saw this in Poundland (I love Poundland, sssh!) I thought 'meh, why not?' I've tried it and it's lovely, again review coming soon!

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Notting Hill Nude'
I've become addicted to these lipsticks. I've bought three within the past three weeks because I like them so much. This one is a lovely nude colour and it looks so nice on, I'm planning a lipstick review soon, so keep tag on that :)

Basically, just keep a look out for a review on nearly all of these things ;o)

And that is my lot. I know it's not a lot of things, but I'm saving my pennies to hopefully get tickets to see Lee Evans next year and hopefully go to Asylum 12, so I'll be cutting back a bit for the next few months.

What have you picked up lately?
Laura x

9 comments:

  1. I love the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks too! My favourite is Vintage Pink, it's my go-to shade when Autumn rolls around :D
    Great haul, nothing like a bit of retail therapy to cheer you up! Hope you're well lovely :)

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely :)
      I love them too, I don't know what's wrong with me. I never used to be interested in lipstick. I haven't come across the Vintage Pink one yet, but I'll keep a look out for it :) x

      Delete
  2. How much was the MUA BB cream? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was £4, but everything's 3 for 2 at the mo x

      Delete
  3. I love the chit chat stuff. It's not too bad for poundland :)
    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I surprised how decent it was x

      Delete
  4. just to let you know i've nominated you for the Liebster Award! absolutely love your blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much lovely :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...