Monday, May 13, 2013

Instagram Update.

Hello lovelies!
If you follow me on Instagram feel free to pass on this post as it's just a quick Instagram update. I've been trying to take more pictures lately, so here's what's been going on in my life :)



And that's my past month or so in pictures. Not a lot's been going on. My dad's been working a lot. I've been staying at Alex's for a few days a week. We've started taking long walks; trying to get healthy. I've become obsessed with yet another TV show in the form of One Tree Hill. We went out for Alex's birthday to a posh place called Boccaccio's where Al got drunk on wine and flaming Sambucca's. I started reading 'Sisterhood Everlasting' and instantly regretted it upon reaching the 4/5 chapter.....

So, not much is going on with me lately. Just living day to day.
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...