Saturday, May 25, 2013

Empties Post || May Edition.

I realised the other day that I haven't done an empties post since the beginning of the year (say whaaa?) I intended on doing one each month, but I take forever to fully use up a product, so it kinda got pushed to the back of my mind. But, I finished up a few products this week and thought I'd do a little post on my May Empties.


Not a lot of empties, but as you can see a majority of them are Dove products and I'd just like to point out, I love Dove products and think they work really well, especially for my hair, I'm not sponsored by them or anything :)

Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo
I've been using Dove shampoo now for about 5 months, after getting bored with my Pantene shampoo, I decided on a change and picked this and it's matching conditioner up from Asda. I love this because it works great on my hair and leaves it feeling soft and manageable every time. 
Repurchase? Yes.

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner Treatment
Again, this product is amazing. It's a lot better than the original conditioners in my opinion. I use this after I shampoo my hair (about 3 times a week) and it leaves my hair SO soft. I think I've found my hair soul mate.
Repurchase? Definitely.

Dove Firming Nourishing Body Lotion
This is the only Dove product from my empties that I wasn't too impressed with. Like most ladies my size, I needed some extra help on my thighs and thought it'd be a cheaper alternative to S&G's Sit Tight (any good?) I didn't expect much from it and I was right not to, it added a bit of moisture to my skin and made it feel a bit softer, but it didn't do any firming at all.
Repurchase? Nahh...

Skin System Toner
I've been using this a while and really like it. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean, it's a really lovely, cheap toner that I find works great for me.
Repurchase? Already have :)

Tesco Multivitamins & Iron
I've been taking vitamins for a few years now after my hair started thinning and I think that these have really helped to thicken it up a bit. I thought about getting tablets specific for hair, skin and nails, but these are working for me, so I didn't want to naff it up!
Repurchase? I would have, but I got my new ones from Asda.

So, there are my May empties. Nothing too exciting, but it's an empties post nonetheless.
What have you been using up?
Laura x

7 comments:

  1. I love Dove too, I have been using their 2in1 Shampoo & conditioner & it makes my hair feel amazing :)

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, their products make my hair sooo soft. I really love the brand :)

      Delete
  2. Read interesting and useful information about the hair http://www.the-healthiest.com/archives/category/health-and-beauty/hair Many articles with tips for healthy hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know the vitamins helped your hair! I have hair & nail ones i take though, might try them out
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say for definitive these are what made my hair grow back, but I know that biotin is supposed to help :)

      Delete
  4. I've heard so many good things about Dove's hair range recently but I'm currently working my way through a huge bottle of Pantene! When I'm done I think I'll test out Dove :D

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adored using the Pantene shampoo, but I found it was a bit too expensive and I can pick the Dove shampoo up for £1 :)

      Definitely give it a go, I think it does a better job than Pantene :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...