Thursday, May 30, 2013

Currently I'm.....

Hello lovelies!
I've been thinking about doing a 'Currently I'm' post for a while now, so when Mollie posted one on to her blog, I thought I'd take the chance and pinch the idea from her (I hope you don't mind!) So, here is my 'Currently I'm' list, I'll probably do one every few weeks or so to keep it updated :)




Currently I'm..


Reading:
Bobby Singer's Guide To Hunting by David Reed. This is a tie-in to the TV show, Supernatural, as it's one of my favourite shows I like to collect the books and I've only just gotten around to reading this one, but I'm enjoying it so far. It's really nice to get a back story on Bobby before we met him in the show.

Watching:
I'm currently on season two of One Tree Hill. It's not a show I'd watched before, I'd heard of it but never really took interest in it when it was being shown on E4. I, randomly, decided a few weeks ago to start watching it online and really enjoyed it, so I went out and bought the first few seasons on dvd.

Listening to:
This week I've mostly been listening to Demi Lovato's new album, Adam Lambert's 'Trespassing' and a collection of old rock songs I burned off when I was twelve. Not a lot of new music has grabbed my attention lately, it all sounds the same.....

Drinking:
My favourite drinks at the moment are peppermint/spearmint tea and Lucozade's pink lemonade. They are both yummy, I just wish the pink lemonade didn't carry 500 calories within the bottle :(

Loving:
I'm loving the new Mua nail polishes at the minute, the bottles are a lot nicer and the colours are all really pretty. I currently own five of the twelve shades, so hopefully I'll pick up the others before the 3 for 2 offer ends!

Enjoying:
Right this moment I'm enjoying Tesco Lighter Choices Carmella ice cream. It is delicious and has less calories than normal ice cream. YUM.

Learning:
Not to take crap from anyone. So many times over the past few years people have walked all over me and my family and I'm just putting my foot down now, it's getting beyond ridiculous and people really need to get some respect.

Wearing:
I've said before that I hate showing my legs, so this past week I've been teaming long tops with a pair of leggings and I'm loving the freedom it gives me. It's a lot better than having heavy jeans on all the time.

So, that's my 'currently' list! Like I said, I might keep updating it each week, so if you like the idea let me know :)

I will leave you with this adorable puppy gif from weheartit:
(picture above found via google images)
Laura x

7 comments:

  1. Of course I don't mind lovely!
    Your list is great, I'm a fellow One Tree Hill addict and Peyton is my favourite, I just love her :D I love your 'learning' point, it's a great one. Here's to no longer being a doormat!

    Can't wait to see more of these from you :D

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew! Hehe! Yeah, I quite like Peyton too, I'm only up to season two where she's started doing drugs, so I'm not sure if I'll like her after this, but I'll see. I really like Hayley and Lucas, at the mo, Nathan's growing on me!

      Thank you! I know, being a doormat is ridiculous and people need to learn some respect :) x

      Delete
  2. I lovelovelove One Tree Hill!!
    I really like the idea of this post too :)
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you put (if you do one!)

      x

      Delete
  3. I love this idea! I'll definitely be checking out the caramel ice cream from Tesco's, sounds delicious!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should! It's lighter choices, so in my mind it's okay for me to eat half the tub in one go! ;)

      Delete
  4. Great post idea! I think I'll definitely have to have a go at this myself!

    I love the new MUA polish bottles too, they're much better quality and still a bargain ;)

    Laura's All Made Up ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...