Saturday, May 11, 2013

Blog Sale || Mini Make-Up Sale.

Hello lovelies!
I'm currently trying to lighten the load in my bedroom and get rid of a few things. So far I've only sorted out my make-up drawer.....I'm very productive, y'know! So, I've just put up a couple of make-up bits on ebay, feel free to have a look and make some bids :)

Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in shade '330 Sloane's Plum'
Used once. Lovely colour, just a bit too dark for me. Bid here.



Mua's Matte Perfect Perfect Foundation in shade 'Fair'
Tried once, wasn't a good match for my skin tone. Bid here.

Mua's Mosaic Bronzer (not sure what it's actually named, don't have it with me).
I'm pale, so this bronzer didn't look right on my Casper skin. Bid here.

Stila Oi Free Tinted Moisturiser with SPF 30 in shade 003 Light.
I bought this a few years ago and found it in the back of my drawer, 
it's too dark for me even though it is a 'tinted' moisturser. Bid here.

Beautique Blusher Powder Compact in a nice coral colour.
This is a really lovely blusher. Been swatched once. Bid here.

A pack of Primark's Sultry Lashes with Adhesive.
I don't like wearing false lashes, which is why I'm selling them. Bid here.

So, that's it.....for now. I might have some more things up later or tomorrow.
Have a looksy if you're interested :)
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. This whole blog sale thing is new to me and I love it!
    I'm a brand new blogger always looking for support, readers and followers
    xx
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't worry, you'll get the hang of it soon. I only just did and it's a great way to get rid of stuff you don't want :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x