Thursday, 18 April 2013

Tag: Music.

Hello lovelies!
I found this TAG over on Georgina's blog Makeup-Pixi3 and since I am a huge music lover and a lover of tag posts, I thought I'd give it a go. So let's get started.



What’s your favourite type of music?

Growing up pop music and the top40 were my favourite kind of music. But as I hit my teens I discovered My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park and Creed. My music taste now is a mix of almost everything. I love pop songs, I love rock songs and I love indie songs, whatever tickles my fancy really. If I like the music or I like the lyrics, chances are it's one of my fave songs.

What’s your least favourite type of music?

R'n'B, Metal, Garage, Techno, House....any music that has a continuous thud to the background and hardly any lyrics, or lyrics that are repeated constantly throughout the 'song'.

What the best gig you've been to?
Well, I'm quite lame in that I've only ever seen a few artists perform live. They were Christina Aguilera ft. the Black Eyed Peas), Jason Manns and Miccoli. My favourite was probably Jason Manns - I loved the atmosphere. I can't really remember the Christina one too much as it was about ten years ago.


What albums are you listening to at the moment?

'Battleborn' - The Killers.
'Paramore' - Paramore.
'The Truth About Love' - Pink.


What's your favourite bands/artists & favourite albums?

Since being little I loved artists with really powerful voices. Singers like Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson and Adam Lambert amaze me with their voices. 
My favourite albums are probably 'Stripped' by Christina Aguilera, 'Daughtry' - Daughtry & 'Breakaway' - Kelly Clarkson.


If you could instantly know how to play any instrument, what would it be?

Either the guitar or the piano. I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar, but the chords confuse me and my fingers are too stubby and short to reach all of the chords. The piano is another one that was always something I wanted to play, but again, reading music was always confusing. I just wish I had carried on with music in school and made something of it :(

Credit to Georgina for this tag, let me know if you fill it out, I'd love to read your answers :)
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to learn to play the piano properly too, it's such a gorgeous instrument!

    I've tagged you in another music related tag over on my blog if you'd like to have a crack at it!
    http://molliemuses.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/everyday-im-shufflin.html

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely instrument, it's a shame there's not much music using one anymore though.

      Thanks lovely, I'll pop over and grab it :) x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x