Monday, April 22, 2013

Tag || Everyday I'm Shuffling!

Hello lovelies!
A few days ago the absolutely gorgeous Mollie from Mollie Muses tagged me in a music post. Now, you know from my previous post that I adore music. It's been a big friend of mine since I can remember and without fail it's always been there when no one else has. 
So, let's just say I love music and not make it weird....


'You can learn a lot about someone from the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod or MP3 player and share the first twenty songs that play. No cheating or skipping songs that are shameful, that's the fun part!'

As I don't currently have my iPod on me I'm going to open up my iTunes and put that on shuffle. All the songs that are on my iPod are in my iTunes anyway, so there's really no difference. Please don't judge me if something embarrassing comes up! These have been collected over the past 6 years and my music taste has changed since I was thirteen, so....here goes.

001 - Ready Or Not - Bridgit Mendler
002 - Losing Touch - The Killers
003 - Prizefighter - The Killers
004 - Overprotected - Britney Spears
005 - Fast Car - Christian Kane
006 - True Love - Pink
007 - Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
008 - What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) - Kelly Clarkson
009 - Let It Whip - Pitch Perfect OST
010 - Blown Away - Carrie Underwood
011 - Miles Away - Mia
012 - We Are Young - Fun
013 - Renegade - Styx
014 - Take A Bow - Greg Laswell
015 - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
016 - It's Time - Darren Criss
017 - Born To Die - Lana Del Rey
018 - White Blank Page - Mumford & Sons
019 - How Do You Sleep - Jesse McCartney
020 - Anklebiters - Paramore

And there you go. Not too many embarrassing songs came up, yay!
My music taste is very weird, I can like really poppy songs and also heavy rock songs, which you can't really see from these twenty songs, but you can see Britney's still hanging in there on my iPod.

If you fancy doing this tag, feel free to do so. Let me know if you do do it, I'd love to see what you listen to :)

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I was so looking forward to seeing your post :D
    Loving the Pitch Perfect, of course. There's a few on here I want to check out now, Anklebiters included!

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Pitch Perfect...can't wait for the second one to come out :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...