Friday, April 26, 2013

Haul Post: April Edition.

Hello lovelies!
Today's post is a beauty haul! (We all love beauty haul posts, don't we?) All of these products have been built up since my last beauty haul post, which was about a month or so ago, I haven't just gone out and spent a load of money in one day (I wish I could though!)



As you can see there's quite a mixture of bits I picked up and quite a lot of them I've never tried out before. I looooove buying new products to try out, there's something exciting about it (can't you tell I don't have a life?)....being a beauty blogger, I suppose that's a good thing? Whenever I see something new on the shelves it always intrigues me and I end up either spending half hour reading the back of it/smelling it or I just end up popping it into my basket. It can become annoying and quite straining on my purse, but I don't do it that often, so I can enjoy it more and not feel guilty, yayy! So, on to the bits I picked up:

- Primark -
Opia back-combing brush:
 I picked this up after seeing it in a Youtube video and thought it would help add some volume to my hair. It's so dead right now and for £1, I couldn't really say no.

Les Karites Hair Mask:
I saw this in Primark and was quite intrigued. I've never heard of the brand before and my hair is in dire need of some love and for £1.50 I thought I might as well try it out. (I was going to test out the new shampoo/conditioner that they've got in, but was a bit dubious - have you tried it?)

Raspberry & Papaya candle:
I LOVE smelling candles in shops....seriously. I can't go to Asda without going to the candle aisle. So when I saw that Primark had got a little selection in, I couldn't resist. This smells absolutely gorgeous and since I've become quite obsessed with the scent of raspberries lately, I couldn't just leave it there and for £2 it wasn't too bad a cost either.

- Poundland -
Nail Buffer Blocks:
I love these things. They are £1 for 4 and work like magic. When I've used one of these my nails are so smooth and super shiny, wayyyy cheaper than having a manicure!

Bourjois Ombre Stretch Eyeshadow:
I picked this up from the pound shop as it was a Bourjois product and I've never used anything by them. This is a really lovely deep plum colour and looks fab on. I've taken to using it as a liner though, which is a bit weird, but it works really well.

Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish in Misty Jade:
I love finding branded nail polishes in the quid shop, it's so much better than spending £5 in Boots. This polish is gorgeous, you can see it on here. It's a lovely blue-green colour and is going to be a fab colour for the Spring/Summer.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Dreamy:

I've said before that I'm trying to incorporate lipsticks into my make-up routine and I came across this in Poundland and couldn't resist. There were a few shades, but this one was my favourite. It's a lovely pale orange/pink shade with an added shimmer to it. It's really lovely on  and goes well with my skin tone, I'm definitely thinking it's going to become my favourite.


Garnier Mineral InvisiDry Roll On:
A rather boring one...but, I love roll on deodorants, they last all day and are such a cheap alternative to a can of spray. These roll ons keep my under arms fresh and dry all day and I just love the smell of them.

- Superdrug - 

MUA Matte Perfect Foundation in Fair:
I bought this from Superdrug for £2.00 as I was craving a change in foundation. I thought 'oh it's cheap and I like MUA', so I purchased it. I got it in shade 'Fair', which is the lightest of the three shades. I won't say my opinion on it as I plan on writing a review asap!

DermaV10 Q10 Eye Cream:
I've been using this for a few months now and I love it. This is just a top up as my other one is running low. It's a really lovely cream and gives my eyes some much needed TLC.

Dove Colour Radiance Leave In Conditioning Spray:
I bought this to replace my Aussie leave in conditioner (it's gone up to nearly £5!). I adore the Dove brand and it works brilliantly with my hair, so I thought I'd give it a go. For £3.00, I think I'll be purchasing this again.
Review coming soon!

So, there's my recent beauty buys. 
Have you bought anything new lately?
Laura x 

2 comments:

  1. I need a backcombing brush will have to look for this in Primark! I'm currently using a round brush and it really doesn't work well for teasing hair at all lol x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how that feels, this one is really good and gives a really nice bit of volume :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...