Sunday, April 14, 2013

Instagram #6 || AKA a buttload of pictures.

Hello lovelies!
I hope you're all having a good weekend, I thought I'd keep this post simple and just post some pictures from my Instagram. If you follow me over there, feel free to ignore this post.
 If not, why aren't you following me?! Tut, tut ;o(

Mum gave me a vial of her Hask Hair Oil, I love it || I wore my hair up for once to go out


Watching The Ricky Gervais Show with Alex || Mine Profiterole & ice cream presentation
Alex took me to see Wreck It Ralph, love it! || Alex trying on some 'geek' glasses <3
My new dress (that you can't really see) || My cute PJ pants
We got a little obsessed with profiteroles || Shosies that have gone to shoe heaven :(
I think he suits the hate, don't you? || Pillow Alebongo got me
FINALLY A MALTESER BAR! || Attempted to dye my mum's hair darker (it didn't really work)
Sunset in Kirkthorpe || Tequila? And Beer? Tequila Beer? YUMMY.
Wearing lippy for the first time in forever || Having a cheeky drink
Welcome to Spring in England || I dyed my hair, but again, you can't tell...
Our planned rugby match that hasn't happened yet || Ali and I tried playing Game of Life for the 1st time

And there you have it. First time in a while I've actually had a fair few photos to put on here, yay!
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Omg why did no one tell me Malteser bars exist?! I'm so oblivious haha.

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious! When I saw them I was like 'finally!'
      it's about time they made a bar :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x