Friday, 12 April 2013

If I Was A Rich Girl 003

Hello lovelies!
If you've been reading my blog you will know that this is just a wishlist of things that I am currently wanting to buy, but can't because I am very poor :o(
So here is my 'beauty' wishlist:

Models Own Fruit Pastel Polishes || L'Oreal's True Match Mineral Foundation || Clinique Stay Matte Foundation || The Body Shop Madagascan Vanilla Spray || Soap & Glory Flake Away

I don't own any Model's Own nail polishes, but with the new collection having a scent to them, I'm really intrigued  to see what they are like.
I've tried the True Match Mineral Foundation from L'Oreal before and it worked incredibly, but it was a shade too dark for me. I'd love to pick this up in my correct skin tone shade because it's an amazing foundation to use, especially on oily skin.
Clinique's Stay Matte Foundation is a product that gets advertised on tv a lot and   claim's to give really  good coverage, so if I have a lot of spare money, I'd definitely give this a go.
The Body Shop's Madagascan Vanilla Body Mist has always been a favourite of mine, even though I've never purchased it, just a sneaky squirt whilst in the shop has made it a fave. I'd love to buy this, but the prices are a bit steep for my bank account.
Soap And Glory are a favourite in most beauty bloggers book and I've been trying to get into the brand, but it's sooo expensive. I'd love to try out the Flake Away product though, especially with Summer on the way.

What would be on your list?
Laura x

6 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, I've nominated you for the Liebster blog award. You can find it here:
    http://beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/fourth-liebster-blog-award.html
    If you do it, please leave me the link!

    Maxine, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like pastel nail polishes, but the odd couple I have aren't fabulous quality. I want to try the Model's Own polishes because I really love Model's Own. I love the look of the strawberry one! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know same here, most of my pastels are from Primark :/ x

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog! Now following you, you can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Model's Own stuff looks so pretty, what are the smells of? Definitely want to try that, I don't really have any pastel coloured nail polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strawberry Tart, Apple Pie, Banana Split, Blueberry Muffin, Grape Juice :)

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x