Monday, April 15, 2013

Blog Award || Liebster Award.

Hello lovelies! 
The gorgeous Maxine from Beauty, Beats and Books has nominated/tagged me for the Liebster Blog Award. This is my fourth nomination and it's amazing, I'm super grateful! Thank you, Maxine. Definitely check out her blog, it features everything I love, beauty, music and books  and you will love it!

You all know the rules by now, right? If not: link back to the person who nominated you, state 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you, then nominate blogs with less than 200 followers and set 11 questions for them. Got it? Yes?








11 Facts about me




1. I love Mrs Brown's Boys. Buster is my favourite character.

2. I can't sleep on a night if I've seen a spider or a fly in my room.
3. I always check Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr & Instagram before I go to bed.
4. I cried whilst watching The Host.
5. White chocolate gives me heart burn.
6. I love googling things and learning something new.
7. I want to move house, but I don't want to. If you understand.
8. I love game shows like The Chase, Millionaire and In It To Win It.
9. I always smell the candles when I'm in Asda.
10. I've only ever watched one (technically two) movies in a different language 
and that was Ip Man (and Ip Man2).
11. I sometimes wish I was a bloke, so that I wouldn't have to worry about randomly getting period pains and having to shave.



My 11 questions from Maxine

1. What beauty thing are you rubbish at?
Exfoliating. 
I only just started exfoliating my legs the other day 
and it felt soooo good after shaving, so smooth. 
What have I been missing? (Any body scrub recs?)

2. What beauty/fashion mistakes irritate you on others?

Beauty - when people get a tan that is five shades 
darker than their actual skin tone. Just no.
Fashion - people wearing leggings as trousers. If you've got a long top 
over them then yes, but I don't want to see your knickers poking through.

3. Lipstick or mascara?
Mascara. I barely wear lipstick and I need mascara 
otherwise I'd have ombre'd lashes (ginge at the root, black on the ends).

4. What age did you start wearing makeup?
I messed around with it when I was 11 and I hung 
around with my cousins but  I only properly started wearing it 
and taking it seriously when I was 16 and started college.

5. What made you start blogging?
I started googling reviews and came across Bubz Beauty and
 got obsessed with her videos for ages. I started reading 
her blog and just thought, 'why not make my own?' 
It went from there really...

6. Would you ever venture into the youtube side of things, if you haven't already?
I tried venturing over to the video side of blogging, but I'm not 
sure I'll carry it on. If I had the tools to do it then maybe, but my 
camera's rubbish and the quality stinks. But, I don't know....maybe.

7.Would you rather have 'perfect' hair or skin?
Skin. I can always pin my hair up, but I can't really do much 
more than add make-up with my skin.

8. If you could visit space, would you?
Uhm.....I don't like sharing a caravan with people, 
so I don't know how I'd feel about going into space.


9. Are you a dog or cat person?
Definitely a dog person. Cat's scare me. 
One minute you can be stroking them,
 the next they're clawing your eyes out. No, just no.

10. What was the last book you read that you just couldn't physically put down?
Probably, Perks of Being a Wallflower. 
Usually I take about a month to finish a book, 
but I finished that within a week. It's a great book.


11. What tips would you give to other bloggers? 
Be yourself. A lot of bloggers get caught up comparing themselves 
to other 'popular' bloggers, but you've got to remember that it's your blog,
 do what you want to do. Enjoy what others are doing, but do your own thing.

I nominate:
Rosie @ Rosie's Closet
Bex @ Bex's Blog
Georgia @ For The Love Of Thrift
Char @ Hello There Sprinkles


My questions to those nominated
1 - Have you become addicted to any game apps? (Any you'd recommend?)
2 - How did you learn to do your make-up?
3 - Who's your current celebrity crush?
4 - What fashion trend are you excited to try out this season?
5 - What movies are you looking forward to this year?
6 - Skirts or dresses?
7 - What products do you use religiously?
8 - Are you a gamer? What's your favourite game?
9 - Do you prefer getting up late or getting up early?
10 - If you could go anywhere on holiday, where would you go?
11 - Do you like....cheese?

Laura x

6 comments:

  1. Awh thank you for the lovely intro gorgeous. :) I LOVE the Chase, I get so into it, getting all angry when they take like 2 grand but tell everyone to take the higher money so they get loads, i'm terrible!

    Maxine, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, hunny!
      Gosh, me too. I always think that they should get what they put in, it's not fair on people who put £10,000 and when they take only £1000... x

      Delete
  2. Great post :)
    I hate it when people over tan! looks awful D:

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me my lovely! Just one question, in your set questions what's the first one? It just says have you become haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fixed it...I was changing the question and got sidetracked :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...