Tuesday, 19 March 2013

New beauty buys: HAUL Post!

Hello lovelies!
This past month I've made a rather nice amount of money by selling off unwanted stuff on ebay, so this week I decided to do what any beauty loving girl would do and spend it. I decided to treat myself and went on a little splurge, I mostly picked up a few new make-up bits and some new daily essentials, nothing too expensive, I like spreading the cost :)


Simple's Kind to Eyes - Eye Make-up Remover
I bought this because my Nivea one was really annoying me. It's a lovely product, but I'm just too lazy to stand shaking it up for five minutes, so I decided to buy a Simple one for a change.

Pampered's Shower Smoothie
I was looking for a body scrub as my skin's a bit on the dry side and with Summer (hopefully) headed our way, I wanted to get my skin in tip top shape. I found this one in the £ shop and since it has vanilla, coconut and almond in it, which 2/3 of are my favourite all time smells, I decided to get this one.

Dove's Hair Minimising Roll On Deodorant
I've just finished up my Nivea roll on and desperately needed a new one and since I love the brand Dove I went with this one. It smells gorgeous and claims to help minimise underarm hair!
Oil of Aloe Vitamin E Creme
I bought this thinking that it was a moisturiser, when in fact it's a moisturising cleanser, doh! But I've used it a couple times now and it's really lovely and leaves my skin soft and clean.

Dainty Doll Liquid Foundation 003
Everyone (& I mean everyone) seems to be picking these up lately & I can't blame them! I've been wanting to try Dainty Doll products since they came out but could never justify spending that much on make-up, but with the recent prices I couldn't resist. (Review soon!)

Super+ BB
I bought this after seeing it on Bubz's list of the best BB creams and decided to give it a go. I bought this from ebay and it took a few weeks to get here from China and it's not in the best condition, so I don't really know whether the product is what it is or if it's gone off....


Balance's Rejuvenating Day Cream
I really wanted to try out a new moisturiser as mine was getting boring, so I picked this one up from Home Bargains. I've used it a couple times now and it's been really nice, it's not greasy and doesn't leave my face looking oily, yay!

Revlon Lip Glide & 2 x Astor's Lip Tint Pens
I bought these because I really want to make more of an effort on my lips this year. I usually leave my lips bare, but I want to add some colour this year hence my purchasing these.

2 x Dainty Doll Blushers - 002 My Girl & 003 Money Talks
Again, I've always wanted to try these out and for the price, I couldn't leave them. They're both really lovely colours and really well pigmented. (Review soon!)

And there we go! It feels good to have a little splurge now and then,
what have you been loving lately? Any recommendations for my next splurge?

Laura x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely post :)
    Where did you get the dainty doll foundation from? I have been looking for it everywhere. :)

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      I got mine from ebay for about £6, they did have it on fragrance direct, i'm sure if it's sold out or not though x

      Delete
  2. I just ordered a large amount of dainty doll makeup off amazon, theyre going for £3- £5 ! great haul btw :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Amazon's the only place that I haven't checked. I'll go have a look now :)

      Delete
  3. Seems like you have bought some great products! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, they were rather cheap, so I'm hoping the quality isn't crappy :)

      Delete
  4. I'm looking at buying the Dainty Doll foundation but I don't know if I would need medium or dark :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm really pale, but I saw on another blog that the girl had got the palest (which I would have done) and it was very white and too pale for her. So I went for the medium and it's perfect. Not that i'm a professional or anything, but keep in mind they were designed for pale skin, so the darkest won't be too pale :) x

      Delete
  5. Great haul! I always love beauty related ones :) the dainty doll products look so cute aww! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks hun :)

      The packaging is really cute, it's just a shame the actual products packaging doesn't have the image on it too :/

      Delete
  6. Ooh Ive never heard of Dainty Doll! I have pale skin so Im interested in trying that now.. the scrub looks yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it out. Amazon seem to selling them really cheap :) x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x