Saturday, March 23, 2013

My First Youtube Video || What's In My Make-up Bag?

Hello lovelies!
Last night, after feeling extremely bored, I decided to film a YouTube video (aaaaah!) Like I say in the video, I never really intended to make a YouTube video, but I took the plunge. I didn't realise that the laptop microphone wasn't on it's best settings though, so you'll have to turn your volume really loud to vaguely hear me. I feel quite nervous posting this, so be kind to me. I'll try and sort out the sound settings for the *maybe* next video.


I hope you enjoyed having a nose into my make-up bag!
Let me know what you think :)
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. Good job!

    I've been wanting to try it for ages, but I hate the way I talk, I have a really strong brummie accent :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I definitely still need to work on it though :/

      Aww, you should definitely do it anyway, I love hearing other bloggers accents :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...