Monday, March 11, 2013

Most Played iPod Songs #2.

Hello lovelies!
Before I post #2 of my Most Played iPod Songs, I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you guys for checking out my blog. I've had so many pageviews over the past few days, it's amazing, I truly appreciate it all, so thank you guys <3

So, onto number dos of my 'Most Played iPod Songs' post. I hope you guys are enjoying these posts. I know they're not beauty related, but I like posting something different now and then to break up all the beauty posts, so I don't bore you lot :)



'Pull My Heart Away' - Jack Penate;
'And I'm over and it will change my position
And I'll know that nobody, nobody's listening'.
I fell in love with this song after watching Charlie St Cloud as it's on the credits of the movie. Jack Penate voice is very unique and different from everything that's out today. I'd definitely recommend you all to check him out.

'Too Close' - Alex Clare;
You know I'm not one to break promises,
I don't want to hurt you but I need to breathe.
I think everyone has heard this song. It got stuck in my head after seeing the Internet Explorer interview on TV and i've liked it ever since. It's such a good song.

'ET' - Katy Perry;
'Boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign.
It's supernatural, extraterrestrial'
I'm not the biggest Katy Perry fan in the world, but I do like her music. ET is a song that has always been a favourite of mine, i'm not entirely sure why, but it brings back some good memories. (Although the fact that Kanye West was featured on it is just wrong)

What's on your iPod's most played list?
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I love random music posts! I really like 'too close' as well :)

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x