Sunday, 17 March 2013

Ebay Auction.

Hello lovelies!
This weekend was a free insertion fee weekend on Ebay. I dread these weekends because my family go through the entire house looking for anything that they think would sell. This weekend was no different. My mother asked me to put her a bag on for her, so I thought 'I run a beauty blog, maybe you guys would be interested'...so here's the link for the auction. It's only on for three days, so get bidding if you're interested :)



The bag's brand new. It's still got all of it's original packaging on it & the tags.
You can read all of this on ebay, but here ya go anyway:

It's cream/beige suede with a faux leather trim. 
It fastens with a zipper & a magnetic button.
It's got an attachable strap so you can wear is over the shoulder.
It has an inside zip pocket.

Take a look if you're interested :)
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Damn, I wish I'd realised it was a free insertion weekend! My Mom's been asking me to put some baby blankets on eBay for her lol.

    P.S Your auction link doesn't seem to be working?? I'll check back to have a look :P

    Laura's All Made Up ♥

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still on for another 7 hours! :)

      I fixed the link now :) x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x