Friday, March 08, 2013

Celebrities.

I don't normally write random posts on here as I try to stick to posting about beauty and hauls, etc. But I thought i'd do something different today and I know a lot of you won't agree and I may lose some followers, but it is my blog, so I can say what I want, right?

Celebrities is the title of this post because that's what it's about. Celebrities. The people that get paid absolutely ridiculous amounts of money to pretend they're someone else or put their voice on a cd. Those people. I'm a fan of celebs, I appreciate what they do to entertain us, but when they're plastered over magazines and newspapers constantly, it just gets a bit too much. Hence this post. 

Feel free to skip it if you don't wanna be bothered by my rants :)



First off, a celebrity that my opinion has really changed on is Taylor Swift. I used to be a massive fan girl over Taylor. I have all her albums and I love her music. But her personal life is really getting on my nerves. I know, I know. 'It's her personal life, it's nothing to do with you'....BUT, she writes about her boyfriends constantly in her songs and acts like a two year old at award shows, so that kinda makes it our business. I don't like that she has the nerve to call shit on all the guys she's gone out with and then fight back at criticism over it all. Hasn't she realised that maybe, she's the problem in all her relationships, she's the common denominator to them all. It made me laugh earlier when I saw a recent quote from her saying that she's dated 'only two' people the past two years. Jake Gyllenhall, Conor Kennedy and Harry 'Prick' Styles make it three already. I don't know, I just feel sorry for her. The fact that she always has to have a guy on her arm is pathetic. Sorry, Tay.

One Direction. I know I'll get shit for this. But I am sick of seeing them on my tv, hearing them on the radio and reading that they've cheated on their girlfriends. I really can't stand any of them. They seem to have let fame go straight to their heads and that's not an attractive quality. They all come across as dicks and it's disgusting to see all the little girls looking up to them thinking the sun shines out of their arse. It doesn't. They're just douches.

KimYe. I couldn't care any less that they're having a baby. I couldn't stand them before they got together and they're even worse now that they're together. I can't understand how two people like that can come together and have a baby. It's quite obvious that they won't be together when the baby turns one...I just wish they'd go away. Just go.

Justin Bieber. The little dick that made 20,000 kids cry. I used to like him when he first got famous. I'm not ashamed to say that. I listened to his songs, I liked how he came across really humble and down to earth in interviews. But as with every young celebrity - he let fame go to his head. Now he's smoking weed, drinking illegally and disappointing the people that made him who he is right now. So to me, like Joey Barton said, he seems like just a crack addict waiting to happen. Oh and someone please, put a shirt on him. I don't want to see his little 12 year old body all the time.

Miley Cyrus/Rihanna. The weed smokers of instagram. Honestly, people that smoke weed/take drugs make me feel sick. I cannot stand people that do drugs. The fact that these two are posting pictures of themselves smoking pot is disgusting. If it was any other person blatantly advertising that they do drugs they'd be in jail right now. But all of today's youth sees smoking drugs as a normal thing to do, when it isn't. If you think it is then you either have bad influences around you or you've already smoked too much that's is f*cked your head up. Even worse for me is the fact that little girls look up to these women as inspiration, so they're not really setting a good example for them, are they?

And finally....Kristen Stewart. I'm sick of seeing her in the newspaper being all 'poor me, Robert's gone away'. Love, you cheated on him, so I can't say I feel sorry for you. Robert shouldn't have given you a second chance in the first place. Not only is she a terrible actress, unfortunately for RPattz, she's also an unfaithful girlfriend.

Anyhoo, that was my little (yeah, it didn't turn out little, did it?) rant about celebrities. If you disagree with me, fair enough, everyone has their right to their own opinion, just don't clog my comments up with hate. I can't be arsed with it.

Laura x

15 comments:

  1. Ha! I 100% agree about One Direction, I don't actually even understand why they think they're talented? Terrible role models and all around arseholes. Apparently young girls now idolise men that frequently cheat on their girlfriends - they're really stand-up guys! I try to avoid reading about 'celebs' nowadays, it's actually too depressing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's terrible.
      I never intend on reading about them, but it's everywhere, it's hard to ignore or avoid. x

      Delete
    2. Gah, I know! It's pretty much forced down our throats no matter what we do. I just can't understand why people want to support these ungrateful idiots to be honest! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this post! Completely agree - I saw Justin Bieber on an old Alan Carr recently and was taken aback at how sweet he used to be! I wish younger girls wouldn't be so obsessive over him/One Direction because they play a big part in making them into cocky idiots! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's ridiculous. Especially when they start stupid things like 'cut for bieber', I mean they must have something wrong with them to encourage each other to do that...i'm just glad i'm over that age. x

      Delete
  3. Haha I love who you dislike. I don't hate one direction, more their fans. By fans, I don't mean the 15 year old who has a poster and goes to their shows but the ones on twitter/tumblr who start hashtags and tweet "FOLLOW ME HARRY" 24/7.
    (Also, My friend went to school with a 1D boy and he was a total bully)

    Roxy's Box of Tricks  

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just annoy me. Everywhere I look they're there.

      Delete
  4. I definitely agree about Justin Bieber. I feel so sorry for the kids that had to go home early without seeing him because it was a school night. & I was appalled when I read that young girls were self harming because he took drugs & one said that she would only stop if he stopped taking drugs. I really wanna punch him int he face to be honest. :/


    on a different note, would you like to button swap with me? :)

    Ash x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's sad how young girls are so obsessed with him....they'll realise soon, hopefully.

      Yeah, i'd love to do a blog swap :) x

      Delete
  5. Finally someone who agrees with me! I'm fed up to the back teeth lecturing my 12 year old cousin about how Rihanna isn't a good role model. I'll admit I do like her songs but like you said smoking weed and doing drugs is such a terrible example for the millions of little girls (and boys) who look up to her.... And don't even get me started on her and Chris "Women Beater" Brown!

    Ok, rant over :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps, I love your blog Laura :) would you like to button swap perhaps? xxx
    http://pintsizepixie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much <3
      Sure, i'll pop over for your button now :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you hun :) xx

      Delete
  7. (Sorry if I'm being annoying now!) just noticed that the link in my grab button had my old blog name icon :O oopsie! Fixed it now, would you be a dear and mind switching my button to the new one? much love x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...