Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Blog Award: Liebstar Award.

Hello lovelies! 
The lovely Bex at Bex's Blog has nominated me for the Liebster award. 
This is like the fourth time i've been nominated for this award and it's brought a smile to my face every time. So, thank you so much Bex :)



The Rules
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions which are given to you by your nominator
- Ask 11 new questions for all the bloggers that you nominate to win the award
- Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 200 followers to win the award
- Go to each of the blogger's pages to let them know about their nomination 
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by mentioning them and link it back to their blog on your post 

My 11 Facts
1 - I love the smell of book stores.
2 - I'm really tight with my money. 
3 - I haven't used any heat appliances on my hair for a month now :)
4 - I love Vanilla ice cream.
5 - I recently added a load of Justin Timberlake's songs to my iPod. (Mirrors is amazing!)
6 - I'm addicted to fruity flavoured water.
7 - I don't like chewing gum.
8 - I always have to throw my shoes away after a few months because I walk 'heavily' on my left foot and the sole wears away.
9 - I like reading before bed.
10 - I love Rom-Coms.
11 - I have a slight addiction to ebay....

My questions from Bex


1. Biggest beauty disaster?
Dyeing my hair blonde when I was younger. My hair went bright ginger and stayed that way for about a month before finally settling to a nice warm blonde.

2. Most loved beauty product?
ReGen Cream is one product that I can't live without, it's an amazing cream and leaves my skin looking and feeling lovely. It's a miracle cream that I'd suggest you go buy :o)

3. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be?
Michelle Williams is a woman who I think is naturally beautiful.

4. Favourite song?
I have loads, but right now it's got to be 'Mirrors' by Justin Timberlake.

5. Lipstick or mascara?
Mascara. I'm not much of a lipstick person.

6. Country you’d most like to visit?
America.

7. If you were on a desert island and could only have three beauty products, 
what would they be?
Sun tan lotion. Water. Moisturiser.

8. Favourite high street shop?
Primark, purely for their shoes and their accessories.

9. Would you rather have your own personal makeup artist every morning 
or a personal hair stylist?
I'd definitely want a makeup artist. I don't really take much time on my hair anymore as i'm trying to let it grow and get healthier by itself, so a makeup artist would be amazing. Anyone offering? 

10. If you could only live off one meal, what would it be?
Maggi So Crispy Chilli Chicken & chips with WW Garlic & Herb Petit Pain.
Or pizza.

11. Favourite city in England?
I don't really have one.

My questions for you..

1. What is your favourite brand of make-up?
2. How long do you take applying eye make-up?
3. Favourite song of the moment?
4. Seen any good movies lately?
5. Favourite place to buy shoes?
6. Biggest challenge you've had in your life?
7. Do you prefer hot drinks or cold drinks?
8. What kind of job do you do/want to do?
9. Do you like surprises?
10. Do you think our moods are influenced by others or ourselves?
11. What's your favourite TV show?

And the nominees are..
Anyone of you beautiful bloggers!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...