Thursday, March 14, 2013

Au Revoir GFC!

Hello lovelies!
I woke up this morning to find all the bloggers I follow on twitter freaking out about Google axing the Google Reader feature in July. I wasn't too concerned, but then I heard someone mention that Google Friend Connect would probably be taken down sooner or later too. As I just got a good following going, this wasn't the best news I could've heard today....*sigh*....
So, if you're a blogger like me, I would strongly suggest that you pop over to Bloglovin' and make an account there before July 1st (which is aaaages away yet), it's quick and easy to sign up and it might keep you from losing your followers. All you have to do is (1)sign up with your email, (2)'claim your blog' via your blog's url & (3)pop the code for the widget into your sidebar where it will act as your new GFC.

For anyone not wanting to lose the blogs they follow, you can import all of them from Google Reader over to Bloglovin' via the following steps: Go to http://www.bloglovin.com/import, click Google Reader then 'Import from Google Reader', give Bloglovin' your permission and voila, you are now connected with all your fave blogs via Bloglovin'.

So, for anyone wanting to stay up to date with Pale Girl Reviews, here are my links:


I look forward to seeing you guys over there, too :)
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, done!
    Its so sad to hear about GFC closing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :)
      It is sad and annoying...so many people around the world use it, why they're getting rid of it....I have no idea. Silly people! x

      Delete
  2. I can't believe they're changing everything, so annoying! I've got you added on Bloglovin :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so disappointing/annoying. I've added you too :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x