Saturday, February 16, 2013

REVIEW | HAIR | TRESEMME Restructuring, Deep Conditioning Masque.

Hello lovelies!
As I mentioned in my last post, I recently started the 'no heat' challenge for my hair to try and get it back into tip top shape. I've been searching around for new products to help completely nourish my hair and help it to get back healthy and shiny like it used to be. So, after having a rummage through my drawers, I came across a hair product that i'd completely forgotten about: Tresemme's Restructuring, Deep Conditioning Masque. I bought this when it was on sale in Asda about a month ago. 
I got a 500ml tub for £3, which anyone knows it a complete bargain! 
I made sure to take as many pictures of the tub because there's so much information on it and I didn't want to bore you writing all of the details. So, check out the tub if you wanna know everything!
This is a treatment masque to help restructure and deep condition your hair. It also contains pro vitamin b5 which penetrates deep into the hair shaft to supply long lasting moisture to your parched hair. 
This masque is brilliant. Usually Tresemme hair products make my hair flat and greasy, but this conditioner masque has done wonders to my hair. After using this I noticed that my hair (extra points if you can count how many times i've used the word 'hair') was extremely soft and the ends weren't as dried out as they were before I used it. This masque has given my hair a whole lot of nourishment and made it so silky, I absolutely love it. 
The tub is huge, definitely the biggest tub of conditioner I've seen on the shelves. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I can't say anything bad about it. It's amazing. The tub is still above half way full and I suspect that it will last me a good few months or so, which is incredible for the price I got it.

Have you tried this masque? What d'you think to it?
Laura x

6 comments:

  1. I reviewed this on my blog waaaay back and it's still the best treatment mask I've ever tried! Glad it's doing wonders for your hair too :D

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's brill! Love it :) x

      Delete
  2. I really like the split end range by Tresemme, especially if you cant be bothered going to the hairdressers :')

    Danniella
    www.beautyinjapan.tumblr.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to pick up their hair treatment for a while, i've seen samples on the latest in beauty website, so I might finally grab it :) x

      Delete
  3. I've just bought this myself - I bought it because it was 500ml and on offer for £2.50 and I love trying a new deep conditioner each time! I can't say my hair has a lot of breakage or split ends but anything that claims to reduce those can't be bad!

    bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    Claire

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a try and for £2.50 you can't go wrong. It's a great conditioner, it always leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturised :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...