Saturday, 23 February 2013

RANDOM: Quotations.

Hello lovelies!
I had a root through my tumblr today and found quite a few quotes that I had liked before and thought that I would post them on here. They aren't uplifting quotes that some tend to post, so don't expect that, they're just quotes that ring true to me personally. They might even be the same for you :)

^from Bones...and it did happen^
^love her^
^true^
^story of my life^
^I was in there when he said this^
To finish up an adorable puppy :)

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Great post lovely!
    I love finding quotes on tumblr :)
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! One of the best things about tumblr :) x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x